Monday 12 November 2007

Stars of the silver screen

The TMTA theme is Hollywood. I couldn't get to the computer earlier to print off genuine stars, as my daughter was doing her homework. So I chose likely candidates from my stamps.


---

Stamps : Crafty Individuals 101; Stampington Checkerboard; Tim Holtz Staples; HA Film Background Block; Time to Stamp ATC set2

Inks : DI antique Linen, Shabby Shutters and Fired Brick; Glimmer Mists Walnut Gold and Candy Apple Red; black pen; StazOn Olive Green; Archival Black

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Ros!Love the stamp
www.bertiebo.punt.nl

Hermine said...

Geat, loev the little girl in the background.

My Paper World said...

What a great theme, I love what youve done it looks great!

Anonymous said...

your hollywood atc looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely ATC. Fabulous.

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC, love the background

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great ATC!

Anonymous said...

fab ATC love it

Anonymous said...

Great use of your film strip stamp. Wonderful ATC.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab card, great imagery. Mine is done but not photographed yet. Im still not well & have spent two days sleeping. The doc has finally given me antibiotics & boy are they strong!!! Somehow I have to get to work this morning & function..lol!

Rika said...

Fabulous ATC!