Friday 9 November 2007

Getting Corrugated

This is the theme of DCM's challenge today. After spending about an hour looking for corrugated card (and I know I've got a lovely sheet of gold somewhere!) I discovered a box which I pulled apart and painted.

The flower stamp was inked with Marvy pens and spritzed with water before stamping.

---

Stamps : HA Meadow Petals and Happy Birthday

Inks : Adirondack dabber Pool; Marvy Pens Brilliant Yellow, Steel Blue and Oriental Blue; Sticky Fingers spray Aqua

Extras : gold paper; sheer ribbon

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow very nice. Fabulous.

Rika said...

beautiful card, Fabulous flower!!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow i love it.

Andrea x

Unknown said...

This is brilliant. Looks watercoloured. Lol x

stampingbalou said...

What a great art work - fantastic !

Juliet said...

Super effect with the stamp and a great result!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the effect you have created with the stamp

Jukie said...

Oh! this is lovely

SueH said...

Beautiful card Ros, the shades of Blue you’ve used are lovely.

Anonymous said...

lovely pretty stamp,thanks for your lovely comments Terrie bx

Kim Costello said...

Beautiful card love the watercolour effect!

simplyfairies said...

Stunning love it....

Rhi said...

I love your brushless watercolour effect, and you've perfectly matched the muted colours of the ribbon and cardboard. Absolutely stunning.

Rhi x

Samm said...

Lovely! great card!

Samm
x

Lavender Rose said...

This is such a pretty effect, love your card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty card, gorgeous colours. I used bits froma kit for mine & I hate it but I don't really like using this stuff!

Anne said...

This is really pretty, I love the stamp and the effect you created!

Sheila said...

Ooooh that is very pretty.

Kathy said...

Lovely card. I love the blue

Anonymous said...

Fabulous effect. :)
Vanessa.