Thursday 1 November 2007

Deck of Me, weeks 35& 36

Week 35's prompt was strength.

"Nothing can keep me from His love, that shines through the darkest night. No enemy below, above, can triumph against His might. For in my weakness I am strong, with christ my shield and Christ my song."

The lyrics are by Geoff Baker.

---

Stamps : AudDesign; Elusive Images Roman Soldier set

Inks : Kaleidacolor Creole Spice; Versamark; Archival Black

Extras : Pearl gold EP; MM RubOns

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The prompt for week 36 was life is beautiful....

Life is a gift from God; a beautiful treasure which He delights in. Most of it is unnoticed or unappreciated, but there nevertheless.

I used the scraps from a previous project on autumn, and double stamped the tree to give it more depth.

---

Stamps : encaustic wax tree stamp; AudDesign; Crafty Individuals 21

Inks : ecoline Burnt Sienna, Chartreuse, Forest Green; Marvy pen English Red; VersaMagic Hint of Pesto; StazOn Olive Green and black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love the two 'cards' you present here.

J