Saturday 3 November 2007

La Farfalla

The Saturday Stampers theme today is collage. Usually my Italian vocab is limited to musical terms, but I thought this title would go with the Italian labels on the atc.


---

Stamps : AudDesign; Stampington Butterfly Girl

Inks : Versamark; Archival Black; DI Aged Mahogany

Extras : Micro detail white EP; Prima flowers; PM sparkly black brad; peach netting; Butterfly image from Crafty Individuals Flowers and Butterflies pad; PP by Fancy Pants and Scenic Route; corner punch

19 comments:

Nellie said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful colours and layering

Anonymous said...

Its so fabulous. Great Colors and background.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is beautiful, Roz...great image for your collage...well done!!

Andrea, said...

Great ATC, fab colours

Gillian .... said...

Great work and thought behind this atc:)

Anonymous said...

this is really gorgeous, love the layering, it's perfect.

stampingbalou said...

Love your ATC - and the colours are gordeous !

Karin said...

I love the balance of this ATC great colopurs too.

A Note From The Queen said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning, beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!! love the colours you've used.

Em :o)

Anonymous said...

Très beau. It's Fabulous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the papers & the butterfly is so pretty. I am such a huge fan of CI stamps & they have so many butterfly ones I just have to get them all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great collage, love the butterfly.

Claudette said...

had to smile at your title...wonderful collage!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful! I love the pretty butterfly!

Deborah March said...

LOVE butterflies, this is so pretty!

craftyvox said...

Oh I love this ATC!

Tania said...

This is soo beautiful! Very lovely composition.

Jacqueline said...

You do collage so well Ros, love to see more of this!