Saturday, 24 November 2007

Song without words

The DCM challenge uses the above title - in other words, we have to portray a song without referring to the words on the card. This one is very easy to guess - as usual I've been humming away whilst creating. I've used the November 4 sketch from 2Peas.

---

Stamps : Denami manger; PSX Ornate star 4

Inks : Adirondack Sunshine Yellow, Butterscotch and Caramel; ColorBox Frost White; StazOn Black; Versamark

Extras : SGme Clear EP; blue PP by Imaginisce; BB brown; Sticky Fixers

14 comments:

Rein said...

Beautiful card, great use of the sketch!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card

Kaz said...

Ros I've looked at this for ages and I don't know the song......tsk....thick I know..lol
but it's a great piece anyway, love the colours.

off to look again.....lol

Lythan said...

This card is breathtaking. So, so lovely. Is it away in the manger?

Paula said...

Gorgeous!!! So simply stated.

Glitter Monkey said...

I am with Lythan. Does this beautiful card represents Away in a Manger? Lol x

Hazel said...

Beautiful - away in a manger - that was my first thought.

Frog said...

Great card is it away in a manger.

Andrea x

manicstamper said...

Oooh that is gorgeous Ros.

Kaz said...

aaaaaaa ok, away in a manger.....it's obvious NOW lollol

EllePiggo said...

Fab card!! :)
Vanessa.

Susan (Sue H) said...

Ros, I think your card is stunning and the colours are just perfect.

I’m with the Away In A Manger camp for this one.

Deb said...

Stunning card, I think it is Away in a Manger too!

Gillian :O) said...

Wow...wow....wow!!!!
love this Ros!