Saturday 24 November 2007

Song without words

The DCM challenge uses the above title - in other words, we have to portray a song without referring to the words on the card. This one is very easy to guess - as usual I've been humming away whilst creating. I've used the November 4 sketch from 2Peas.

---

Stamps : Denami manger; PSX Ornate star 4

Inks : Adirondack Sunshine Yellow, Butterscotch and Caramel; ColorBox Frost White; StazOn Black; Versamark

Extras : SGme Clear EP; blue PP by Imaginisce; BB brown; Sticky Fixers

14 comments:

Rika said...

Beautiful card, great use of the sketch!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card

Kaz said...

Ros I've looked at this for ages and I don't know the song......tsk....thick I know..lol
but it's a great piece anyway, love the colours.

off to look again.....lol

Lythan said...

This card is breathtaking. So, so lovely. Is it away in the manger?

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous!!! So simply stated.

Unknown said...

I am with Lythan. Does this beautiful card represents Away in a Manger? Lol x

Hazel said...

Beautiful - away in a manger - that was my first thought.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Great card is it away in a manger.

Andrea x

Sheila said...

Oooh that is gorgeous Ros.

Kaz said...

aaaaaaa ok, away in a manger.....it's obvious NOW lollol

Anonymous said...

Fab card!! :)
Vanessa.

SueH said...

Ros, I think your card is stunning and the colours are just perfect.

I’m with the Away In A Manger camp for this one.

Deb said...

Stunning card, I think it is Away in a Manger too!

Gillian said...

Wow...wow....wow!!!!
love this Ros!