Saturday 24 November 2007

Multi tasking

The Saturday Stamper challenge was so multi faceted it should have been hard, and I think I might have groaned when I read it. But after finding this image on Cora's blog, it all came together quite quickly. So, I had to include friends, buttons, button wisdom, diamonds, and chalk inks.


I cheated on the buttons as there are some on the girl's coat. The diamonds are stamped on very subtly. I decided to name the dog Buttons, and then base my saying around him. It seemed appropriate as they are pulling thread.

---

Stamps : HA snowflakes; MSE Friends Always

Inks : Fluid Chalk Olive Pastel, French Blue, Blue Iris and Lime Pastel; Versamark Pen

Extras : Seafoam white EP; computer text on tracing paper

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! this is brilliant, such a lot of thought in it too, I really love it. and lol @ you groaning......hehe.....

gorgeous art Ros, you surpassed the challenge by a long shot.
Kaz :))

Seona said...

This is adorable!! I love the gentle tones of the whole piece!

Cora said...

So cute! Thanks for letting me see what you are doing with the images. I am a little late posting this week because I was away for the holiday.

Anonymous said...

Great work, love your arch.

Anonymous said...

ooo this is gorgeous Ros, love the fact you called the dog Button! love it!!

Em :o)

Rika said...

This is wonderful, great take on the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus. Really lovely.

Carol Q said...

gorgeous. it has a lovely ethereal quality to it.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful, love the colours & that iamge is pretty.

Angie at Home said...

Oh my gosh, this is quite lovely. I love the background. I love the image. I love the colors. I love your quote. A remarkable job. And where ever did you find that image?

Unknown said...

Really beautiful arch. Such subtle colours. Lol x

joanne wardle said...

brilliant, well done. it was a fun one to do don't you think?

it is a really beautiful piece

Jacqueline said...

This has something really delicate about it - so soft and pretty!

Anonymous said...

it looks so soft and light, wonderful

Deb said...

Gorgeous card! WEll done on your multitasking challenge, this one may well have me beat!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is wonderful!! love it.