Saturday 28 July 2007

Hebe, goddess of youth

I thought I would try out a new technique again:

Wet some paper, and paint on H2Os using 2 or 3 colours. Crinkle up some cling film, spread out again, and place on the wet paint. Leave to dry. Then remove.

I have seen it done on watercolour paper, but I only had cartridge paper, and liked the effect.

---

Stamps : Non Sequitur Greco-Roman collage set; Lakeland Ltd Ornate set

Inks : H2Os in Olive Vine, Copper Penny and Mustard Green; Archival black; ColorBox white

Extras : cling film; green and salmon card

4 comments:

Leigh said...

that is gorgeous, a great technique I think

Hazel said...

Nice effect, I think that technique may be worth trying! I love the main image, too.

rubberdubber said...

Very nice effect, I will try that. I had my H20's out last night and tbh I've never really mastered them, but this gives me new hope lol.

Anonymous said...

looks nice