Monday 23 July 2007

Deck of Me, week 12

Emily's prompt for this week was I believe....
I made this card back in April, hence it being a bit out of date.
The text reads :
I believe in Jesus. Today, Good Friday, I was reflecting on purple and red cloths draped around a cross in church. When they were removed I felt quite distraught - akin to the disciples at His death, I imagine.



The text around the edge says : Hands that flung stars into space to cruel nails surrendered. These are part of the lyrics from a song called The Servant King by Graham Kendrick.

---
Stamps : AudDesign

Inks : DI fired brick, dusty concord, walnut stain; Pilot black pen

Extras : PP by Dovecraft

3 comments:

Natural and Homemade said...

Hello,

I'm so honored! Thank you for choose my blog for the Rockin' girl contest.

Do you mind if I link you in my blog?

Hugs,

Elisa

Anonymous said...

Another simple, yet powerful, card.

J

Gillian said...

So Moving Ros, and so Powerful!
love it, and just love that G.Kendrick song too...