Friday, 3 August 2007

Thanks...

Next week the curate (who has just finished his placement at my church :-( ) and his wife are taking the youth group to New Wine, a Christian camping holiday in Somerset. This is a card to say thank you, which my children can give them at the end of the week. In fact, they need more than a card - perhaps I should have made a medal!!
Although this has flowers on it, I tried to make it fairly masculine in mood. I took colours from the paper to make the flower background.

---

Stamps : HA A real flower drooping; Stampington recommendation; DoCrafts thanks

Inks : VersaColor raspberry, narcissus and topaz; Fluid Chalk tangerine and charcoal; ColorBox chianti

Extras : papers from the Dovecraft Abstract Prints pack; Dovecraft brad; waxy flax cherry

6 comments:

Tanis said...

It looks great! Love the colours. I love Sweden too...I haven't been there since 88, but remember it well. Beautiful country, have fun while you're there!
Thanks for participating in my challenge!

Rein said...

Fab card!

KardKrazy said...

This is a great card, great layout.

mum on the run said...

Love the muted colours, great card!

Hazel said...

This is a beautiful card, the stamping is sublime! I so love those HA flowers, must try one.

Flossie's Follies said...

This is a wonderful card, the colors in the stamp are great, the flower with the background.