Saturday 4 August 2007

It's about time

The DCM challenge this week is on the theme of time. I had a little smile to myself when I noticed that the clock says 9, and so does the saying! Quite coincidental, but I still enjoy things like that.

As a child I was frequently told another saying : "Blue and green should never be seen", but I think these 2 colours together is one of my favourite combinations.

---

Stamps : Time to Stamp Vintage Sewing set; Elusive Images Scripts and Timepieces; HA Old French Writing

Inks : VersaMagic Sea Breeze, Aloe Vera and Night Sky

Extras : buttons from my collection; threads by Oliver Twists; tag from Elusive Images; DCWV blue card

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a favourite colour, as such, but blue is certainly a colour I find 'soothing' and I think it works well with the green you have used her. The offset placing of the buttons and the tag also adds interest.

J

Godelieve said...

This is just wonderful and so pretty! Very nice colors together!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colour combinations and fab card!

Juliet said...

Beautiful colour combination - lovely card.

Lythan said...

I love blue and green together as they can look so beautiful - as your card demonstrates!

Gillian .... said...

pretty soft colours, great work ros:)

Rika said...

Wonderful, lovely colors!

Kathy said...

Everything about this is gorgeous Ros.

The way you've used the colours is just beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love how you have echoed the angle of the tag with the 3 embellishments. Fab work.

Lynne said...

Lovely card.

Gillian said...

heeehee...each time I use blue and green together, I hear my mother inside my head saying 'blue & green should never be seen without a colour inbetween'..lol!!!!
You've have certainly proved her wrong Ros, this is Beautiful, so restful!