Friday 31 August 2007

Joy to the World

I have been waiting with my 'Joy to the World' stamp all summer, hoping that it would suit Isa's J challenge. And it did!!

The challenge also asked for the use of yellow, and to be on a Christmas theme. I have made it in ATC format.


---

Stamps : Elusive Images Christmas set; Stampington Antique Music and Butterfly Girl set; Time to Stamp ATC set1

Inks : DI Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade; Fluid Chalk Blue Iris; VersaMagic Spring Pansy and Aegean Blue

Extras : Queen&Co brads

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect Ros !! Thanks for playing :o)))
isa x

Hazel said...

I love yellow and blue together (when I was in soft furnishings it was a sure-fire winner for roomsets). I was wondering who would be the first to do all three parts of the challenge. Your card is fab!

Cora said...

Great colors, a wonderful job with this challenge.

K said...

love the color combo! great ATC!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Awesome Ros! Gorgeous combination of image & colour.
I like yellow but have few supplies as I don't ever buy them, odd isn't it!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! I like this colour yellow too!

Linda M said...

What a pretty and elegant card. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

une carte toute en douceur !!
bravo !!

Anonymous said...

So pretty !

Natural and Homemade said...

Hi!

You made a wonderful ATC. The yellow background is lovely. Very good choise of stamps on it.

elisa

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful - love the blue and yellow!