Thursday 21 June 2007

How lucky am I?

From all the people who contributed a card to Rein's teddy challenge, one name was picked from the hat, and mine was selected!

I received these RAKs from her yesterday, and used some of the squares on the fabulous and gorgeous cards in the entry below.

But it doesn't end there!!

2 weeks ago Sheila aka Manicstamper asked for comments to celebrate her hit counter reaching 10,000. She obviously liked mine, and offered me some blog candy.

This was to choose any card on her site, and then she would send me the ingredients to recreate it.

These are the goodies she sent me. Tissue paper and card are lurking underneath card tags and EI stamps.


I can't believe it, as I rarely win anything! I will show you my version later.

I would like to say a really big thank you to both Rein and Sheila ;-))

No comments: