Sunday 3 June 2007

C for Circle

This is my card for Isa's C challenge. It had to use a tag, but no brown. And the images to begin with C.
I really wanted to use copper somewhere, or cerise or crimson, but it just didn't happen. So I listened to the music in my head. Alison Moyet sings a wonderful version of Windmills In My Mind, all about circles : never ending or beginning. A few years ago I took my son on the London Eye - also never stopping. Hence my card.
---

Stamps : HA small concentric circle, and small stamp; Judikins London Cube; Computer generated words.

Inks : DI spiced marmalade, mustard seed, peeled paint

Extras : American Crafts ribbon; Crystal; DCWV card

Are there enough 'C's in there?

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card.

Thanks once again for dropping by my blog.
The lady stamp you asked about is a Clarity Stamp by Barbara Santerelli.

Isabelle Norris said...

this is perfect Ros. C for xxx is the main challenge, the tag is only an option...
thanks for playing, really pretty that is..

x said...

Looks great, so soft colours. ;)

Kathy said...

Lovely card Ros - and such a great song to base it on

Rhi said...

What a fab challenge, and a beautiful card to match!

Rhi x

Anonymous said...

ta carte est très sympa, j'aime beaucop le fond.
merci pour ton mot sur mon blog !!