Friday 21 November 2008

Tim Holtz stamps swap

This is the atc that I made for a swap Sarah Schwerin at Inkurable stampers was hosting in October. I have now received the swaps, and am thrilled with them. I love the way Tim's stamps are so versatile.

In reading order the atcs are by (me), Damaris (USA), Katrina Thomson (Aus), Gail Smith (Aus), Marnie Didlick, Elizabeth, Genevieve Payne, Sarah Schwerin (host) and Rhiannon Riddell
---

Stamps: Tim Holtz Nature's Moments


Inks: StazOn Saddle Brown; DI Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Tea Dye and Aged Mahogany; DI refill Antique Linen


Extras: Paper Cellar gems; Perfect pearls Bronze

4 comments:

Melanie said...

very cool - I wish I had participated! I love your ATC such rich colours and an elegant layout.

Anne said...

What a stunning display! I envy the way people use TH stamps - they don't work for me at all but everyone else seems to do such wonderful stuff with them as your samples here prove! Fabulous Ros, TFS! :o)

arrjayy said...

i very much liked your atc i recieved. very simple but very well done

:)

regards, rhiannon.x

arrjayy said...

thankyou for your atc, i thought it was wonderful.
very simple yet still lovely.

regards, rhiannon.x