Thursday, 5 June 2008

Music Man

The Theme Thursday challenge is to make an ATC about men. Looking at my stamps today I realised that I have a lot of stamps that are male related, which is just as well as me and Steve have 3 brothers each! I have just realised that one of them plays the guitar but his initial is J, so perhaps I'll alter the letter sticker and send it to him.

---

Stamps : Paper Artsy Stagelights 3; Stampington Latin Parchment and Small Piano Keys

Inks : Adirondack Cranberry, Aqua and Sail Boat Blue; Archival Black

Extras : MM ribbon; Fiskars Deckle Edge Scissors; Domed Letter Sticker

10 comments:

Femmy said...

Great atc!!!

Kelly said...

great ATC! love the stamps!

Stempelchaotin said...

Fantastic ATC in great colors.
Love it.

truutske said...

Whow...I like your Music Men atc.

Faye said...

Ros, what a super ATC. Gorgeous colors. It would make a great birthday or father's day card.

Linda Elbourne said...

A fab ATC - really great!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Interesting ATC...what a great image, very unique. Love it.

Jean said...

Your music man is a magic man....wonderful card!

Barbara Hagerty said...

This is wonderful! I love your music man!

~*~Patty said...

Your music man card turned out very nicely, clever of you to see one small letter change and you'll have a special card for someone special!