Wednesday 4 June 2008

gift tag book, and winner

The Created By Hand challenge is wings. I decided to add the Hero Arts challenge of gift related items, and made a tag book. This folds and ties into a triangle which can be attached to a gift. I took the template from a Stampington Inspirations magazine.



Congrats to Kath who won the stack of papers - these are on their way. Thanks to all those who left blogaversary greetings.

---

Stamps : Hero Arts Tiny Icons, Fanciful Flowers, Friendly Greetings, Old French Writing and small flower

Inks : Adirondack Cranberry, Wild Plum and Eggplant

Extras : PP by Blonde Moments; Fibres

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is fabulous.
Amazing creation.

Femmy said...

what a great idea!! love it!

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Ros - I can't believe I've won - me who never wins anything...zippee...thanks very much and looking forward to playing when they arrive.
Kath
xxxxxx

Rika said...

What a great tag book!