Sunday 7 June 2009

Penmanship

The Make a Moo or 2 challenge has the theme of alphabet. A good opportunity for me to this little used background stamp. It brings back memories of endlessly practising handwriting at school, and keeping the letters within the lines. You'd never believe I did this if you saw my scrawl now!
---
Stamps: Paper Artsy School Days 3 and Mini 12; Invoke Arts Pens and Nibs

Inks: DI Weathered Wood and Faded Jeans; VersaFine Onyx Black

Extras: Water Spritzer; Prima Flower; Brad; Ribbon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous and stylish moo!

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful.
Lovely moo.

craftimamma said...

Once again a perfect interpretation of the challenge I think.

I can see exactly what you mean about the image bringing back the memories of writing practice at school.

I'm quite a bit older than you but I can remember those lessons too.

Lesley

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, this is absolutely amazing - I love it !
Why not enter your creation on Simon Says
Challenge this week ? http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
There is a fabby prize of a $25 spending spree in the SSS store and also
a SIGNED piece of artwork by Tim Holtz ! Hope you can join us !
Jo

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous, Ros...beautifully created.

Lorraine A said...

Thanks for entering this fabby creation in the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x

Luisa Migon said...

Adorable!!!

Iris said...

Brilliant moo, absolut amazing.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

AngelaC said...

Beautiful moo!