Wednesday 20 May 2009

Twilight crane

This stamp layout has been in the back of my mind for a while now, so I'm pleased that I can use it for the Tag It On challenge, whose theme is Oriental, and China Blue. I'n not sure if you can see the detail, but I pressed the brads into versamark and then embossed them with sparkly EP.

---

Stamps: Time to Stamp oriental Splendor

Inks: DI Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot; Adirondack Aqua; VersaFine Onyx Black; Versamark

Extras: Madeira Metallic Thread; Blue Brads; PM Eyelet; Fairydust EP; Sheer Ribbon

8 comments:

Dragon said...

Oh such beautiful colours.. I love this, as all your work!! I am so pleased that you could follow your train of thought through this challenge - that's what I hoped it would be about!!
Frankie
xx

craftimamma said...

What a beautiful rainbow of colours in the background and the stamped image is lovely.

Lesley

Char said...

Your tag is so lovely. Great stamp.

Kris Dickinson said...

Elegant and very lovely!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your tag is magical! The quote is fantastic. I love everything about this.

joanne wardle said...

beautiful tag

AliMayes said...

I love the background you have done for this,the whole effect is marvellous!
Ali xx

lisa said...

This is a lovely tag. Your colours are beautiful.

Lisax