Wednesday 18 February 2009

2, Rue Vivienne

The Graphicus blog has a February challenge with the theme of 'home', and using the colours brick and teal. I was rather stumped by this until I saw a house template on Stampington's website.
---
Stamps: Elusive Images Fleurs et Parfums de Paris, Graceful Ladies, ATC set, and Scripts and Timepieces


Inks: DI Fired Brick; Adirondack Cranberry, Aqua, Stram and Bottle; Versamark; VersaColor Bark


Extras: Clear EP; PP from BG; Prima Flower; Blue Brad; white lace

6 comments:

craftimamma said...

Brilliant Ros. Good luck!

Lesley

vintage wil said...

Beautiful house!!!

veronica said...

nice one Roz - very unusual.

Sally H said...

I really like this - well done! Double well done that you managed to do the colour and theme - I found doing the colour hard enough!!

Artyjen said...

Love your house. Colours are fantastic and the stamping too

Glenda Waterworth said...

That's beautiful, love the template, I think I may have to go and seek that out.

thanks for entering the challenge.
Glenda