Thursday, 30 October 2008

Housekeeper

The Theme Thursday challenge theme week is just vintage. I had so many ideas I didn't know which to leave out. However, I did know that I wanted to use this image from DarkRoom Door, which I stained with distress ink. I also wanted to give her a role. Every scan I took of her ended up distorted, so I resorted to photographing her on my floor!
---
Stamps: Sugarlump Studios; Time to Stamp Vintage Sewing; HA Large Delicate Woven Fabric; Stampington Loose Leaves

Inks: DI Faded Jeans, Dried Marigold and Vintage Photo

Extras : DRD Photobooth Ladies

12 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Fantastic vintage card.
Excellent work.

Char said...

Great piece. Lady is perfect.

Kelly said...

great atc

Astrid Maclean said...

Great piece. Love the little key detail!

Shelly Hickox said...

Ooooh, I love this! Just perfect for the theme.

indybev said...

I love the saucy hat. Great moo. (I also like the image of you hovering over her on the floor for a photograph!)

RubyMay said...

brilliant work !
(...and I am glad I'm not the only one standing on her head to try to get a nice photo!)

Emma said...

Hi Ros. Its Emma from VV.Just popped over to say hello...love this ATC!

Sue said...

Gorgeous. Perfect image to use. x

Dawne said...

lovely xxx

sam21ski said...

Great card, love the colours and the combo of all the elements xxx

Linda Elbourne said...

Lovely work Ros