Friday 11 July 2008

Studded Door

Arty Girlz have a sketch challenge this week. Here is my interpretation of it using DarkRoom Door stamps that I won during the World Stamping week at 2peas. I am sending it to Rachel Grieg to say thank you. To my eye it looks skew-whiff, but I placed each section with the help of a ruler!

---

Stamps : DarkRoom Door

Inks : DI Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and Antique Linen; Archival Black; DI refill Tea Dye; Adirondack Rust

Extras : PP by Junkitz; PM Domed Stickers; Perfect Pearls Gold and Pearl

3 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Excellent card Ros love those stamps and what you have created with them.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

WOW This is a great card

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge xx

Bev said...

Wow, fabulous card - such gorgeous colours