Thursday, 6 March 2008

Playing with sprays

Last night I got out my sprays for the card on the entry below. I decided to have a play with the copper Moonglow for the first time, which I combined with a homemade mist. So I'll enter this for the Created ByHand challenge, but also for the Wednesday Stamper challenge, which is to include glasses. (I presumed 'spectacles', rather the the 'drinking-out-of' variety!)

I copper embossed the metal spiral and brads. And for once, the scan has picked up the metallic shimmer - hooray!

---

Stamps : Paper Artsy Stagelights 3

Inks : Moonglow spray Incandescent Copper; DI refill Broken China; Archival Black; Versamark; Brilliance Cosmic Copper; DO Broken China and Black Soot

Extras : MM brads and Spiral embellishment; Perfect pearls Bronze; Copper EP

18 comments:

herminesplace said...

Beautiful, rgeat colours.

Gillian said...

Love the colour combo to this, great effects from the mist sprays:)

Femmy said...

Beautiful backgroundcolor!!! great image!

Paula said...

Fabulous image.I daren't buy more toys just yet!! But I rather fancy spraying the re-inkers as in Tims' recent tag for March

Andrea, said...

Wow your background is fab

bastelkueken said...

your card design is perfect and great

KardKrazy said...

Wonderful...love the sentiment, too!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow its a wonderful creation again. Awesome.

Barbara said...

Your background is stunning Ros. Beautiful work.

filetta said...

yes, glasses and watercolor ! beautiful

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

I can really see the shimmer on this one - very clever background!

Liesbeth said...

Wonderful !

Sija said...

Great card!

Sija said...

Beautiful!

Silvia said...

Such a fantastic background and image.

Maggie Ann said...

Wonderful artwork!

Leonie Fennis aka Cavestamper said...

Great card and beautiful colors.

Danielle D said...

Oh, wow - it has such a gorgeous verdigris look to it. Just beautiful.