Thursday 13 September 2007

Deck of Me, Weeks 21 & 22

Week 21's prompt was qualities you aspire to..

Childhood ailments have left me with a fragile throat, so singing is tiring, which is immensely frustrating in my job. When I go to glory I shall join the angelic choir, and sing for eternity.


---


Stamps : Stampington Angelic Host And Latin Parchment; AudDesign

Inks : VersaColor Old Rose; Marvy Pens Crimson Lake and Brilliant Yellow; Archival black

Extras : PP by Scenic Route


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 22's prompt was what would you like to learn?

At school I often play percussion with the band, but cannot yet drum roll. Now that Peter has a drum kit, my ambition can be achieved. 2 Chronicles 5:13 - God loves noisy praise!


---

Stamps : AudDesign

Inks : DI walnut stain; Archival black

Extras : drum and notation from internet; PP by Basic Grey

1 comment:

Crissi Harvey said...

These are beautiful lovely verses