Monday 28 May 2007

Deck of Me, week 4

The challenge for week 4 was: a symbol I love....



This is based on and influenced by the art work of Mary Fleeson, who is a member of the Northumbria community. She is based on (Holy Island) Lindisfarne, Northumberland. Do look up her work, which is very Celtic in style.

For those of you asking, yes I did draw this myself. But I'm not sure if I could repeat it - it took me AGES! I'm much happier with a stamp in my hand than drawing freehand.

www.lindisfarne-scriptorium.co.uk

---

Stamp : AudDesign

Inks : watercolour pencils

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful - did you draw this?!!

Ã…shild said...

Dear Ros!
First of all I have to say thank you for your kind words in my blog! You made my day! I'll keep the words close to my heart.

And - as Em says: Have you drawn this?? The card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)